WELCOME TO INTERCROSS
Intercross is the blog of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Washington D.C.. It is a place for timely news and commentary on armed conflict and violence, humanitarian action, and the rules of war.
RECENTLY ON INTERCROSS
Prevention Violations of the Law in Armed Conflict: A Panel Discussion
Watch the panel discussion of the Berkeley Launch of The International Review of the Red Cross on "Generating Respect for the Law." Co-sponsored by the ICRC, American Red Cross, the American Society for International Law's Lieber Society, the Berkeley Center for the Study of Law and Society, and the Berkeley Human Rights Center. Panelists include:
- Tracey Begley, International Committee of the Red Cross, Washington (moderator)
- Andrew Carswell, International Committee of the Red Cross, Ottawa
- Richard Jackson, Colonel (Retired), Special Assistant to the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General for Law of War Matters
- Kate Jastram, UC Berkeley Blum Center for Developing Economies
- Sharon Weill, Visiting Scholar, CSLS, Berkeley Law; Lecturer in international law at Sciences-Po (Paris) and Geneva
To receive a copy of this edition of the International Review, email Sara Owens.